Does any of this sound familiar?
- you struggle with the nagging belief that you aren’t doing enough.
- you have a sneaking suspicion that God is disappointed in your lack of usefulness.
- balancing the demands of home and work and family and ministry feels like a losing battle.
- you sense that there is more freedom in your faith journey than what you are currently experiencing.
- you long to be a part of something bigger than yourself.
- you wish you could figure out how to overcome anxiety
Let me teach you the Rhythms of Belovedness!
We believe that when we start with connection and belovedness, everything changes:
- Our worries lose their power
- Our fears of being inadequate or unworthy cease
- We live from a place of belovedness rather than striving
- We learn how to replace our anxious thoughts with truth and joy
- Waking each morning eager to connect with Jesus and others
- Finding out how much Jesus longs to connect with you
- Discovering the secret to living from a place of joy rather than anxiety
- Being surrounded by a community of sisters encouraging you on your journey
- Embracing rhythms for you, your home and family that are life-giving and grace-filled
- Learning how joy helps your brain form you into who God created you to be
- Discovering the freedom that comes when you learn to listen to the voice of the One who calls you Beloved
So how do I join??
Sisterhood Facebook Group Only
Includes: A supportive community of women in our Facebook community, Daily Power Hour Facebook Lives and One Thing practices,
with the option to purchase separate course memberships as an add on.
Sisterhood Full Membership
Includes: all that is included in the Facebook community plus a hardcover planner/journal, access to our membership hub and access to all upcoming courses/Zoom gatherings.
What do women love about the Sisterhood?
Come join us, sister.
Current courses included in the membership hub:
“The sisterhood has given me a safe place to share my heart and life. It’s a short time of social interaction each day that I sometimes feel I miss out on by being a stay-at-home mom. Hearing other ladies sharing their joys and challenges and being able to love and support them brings a feeling of purpose. I find my day has a bit more order because of this time with the sisters because I can organize my thoughts, plans and feelings. The sisterhood has been a gift to myself that has improved my mental and spiritual health.”
It’s time, sister.
It’s time to break free from stress and striving.
It’s time to stop trying to prove that you are worth loving.
It’s time to let Jesus define your worth.
It’s time to live from a place of belovedness.
It’s time to discover who you are when you are free.
Join the Sisterhood today. We are waiting for you.