Learn more about the Sisterhood:
It’s why we are here. We crave it more than the air we breathe. And yet, why can it be so difficult to find?
Does any of this sound familiar?
- you struggle with the nagging belief that you aren’t doing enough.
- you have a sneaking suspicion that God is disappointed in your lack of usefulness.
- balancing the demands of home and work and family and ministry feels like a losing battle.
- you sense that there is more freedom in your faith journey than what you are currently experiencing.
- you long to be a part of something bigger than yourself.
Hi, I’m Kaley.
I help women like you listen to the voice of the One who calls them Beloved.
As a Spiritual Director, it is my great joy to help others connect with God, listen to His voice and live from a place of belovedness rather than striving. If there is anything that brings me greater joy, it is experiencing this kind of transformation within a vibrant, supportive community.
My passion flows out of my own journey through a performance-based faith which taught me that I needed to do in order to earn God’s love, resulting in a never-ending cycle of stress and striving.
My breakthrough happened when I hit a wall in my faith and discovered that it is shame that tells me I need to prove my worth. God’s voice tells a whole different story if I will learn to listen.
This is your invitation to learn to listen with me – and with a whole band of sisters walking with you day by day.
What is the Sisterhood?
We are a vibrant, faith-based community of women who are releasing patterns of stress and striving in our daily lives in exchange for life-giving, unforced rhythms of grace. We believe that when we learn to listen to the voice of the One who calls us Beloved, it changes everything.
In the Sisterhood, we believe connection – with Jesus and each other – is the antidote to a life of striving.
It’s what we are all about.
We believe that when we start with connection, everything changes:
- Our worries lose their power
- Our fears of being inadequate or unworthy cease
- We live from a place of belovedness rather than striving
- A private Facebook group full of encouragement
- Daily Facebook Lives for connection and support as we seek to embrace healthy rhythms and habits
- The beautiful hard-cover Me: When I’m Free planner/journal, customized for our community*
- Access to an ongoing course library, teaching spiritual practices for connecting with Jesus and others, as well as discovering your identity as God’s beloved child
- regular Zoom gatherings related to the current course being offered
*included with an annual membership or after 3 months of monthly membership.
“I have loved connecting with other Christian women and sharing in joys and struggles. It feels like I have a team of friends who have my back!”-Gina
When we connect with Jesus, we learn to live freely and lightly by watching and learning from Him. Out of this will flow our unforced rhythms of grace.
It’s time to release your patterns of stress and striving and exchange them for connection, sister.
“The sisterhood has given me a safe place to share my heart and life. It’s a short time of social interaction each day that I sometimes feel I miss out on by being a stay-at-home mom. Hearing other ladies sharing their joys and challenges and being able to love and support them brings a feeling of purpose. I find my day has a bit more order because of this time with the sisters because I can organize my thoughts, plans and feelings. The sisterhood has been a gift to myself that has improved my mental and spiritual health.”
- Waking each morning eager to connect with Jesus and others
- Finding out how much Jesus longs to connect with you
- Discovering the secret to living from a place of joy rather than anxiety
- Being surrounded by a community of sisters encouraging you on your journey
- Embracing rhythms for you, your home and family that are life-giving and grace-filled
- Learning how joy helps your brain form you into who God created you to be
- Discovering the freedom that comes when you learn to listen to the voice of the One who calls you Beloved
“Gives me motivation and encouragement to focus on my rhythms but also has helped me give myself grace when I needed it. I received my cancer diagnosis 2 weeks after we started. I have appreciated the love and support I have received from the sisterhood.”
It’s time, sister.
It’s time to break free from stress and striving.
It’s time to stop trying to prove that you are worth loving.
It’s time to let Jesus define your worth.
It’s time to live from a place of belovedness.
It’s time to discover who you are when you are free.
Join the Sisterhood today. We are waiting for you.
“I love this daily connection with others! It encourages me to focus on God and reminds me I’m not alone no matter what is going on. I love how Kaley sprinkles in faith, grace, and rhythms.”