Me: When I'm Free Sisterhood!
What if you could exchange your patterns of stress and striving for rhythms of belovedness - surrounded by other women on the same journey?
Do any of these sound familiar?
~you struggle with the nagging belief that you aren't doing enough.
~you have a sneaking suspicion that God is disappointed in your lack of usefulness.
~balancing the demands of home and work and family and ministry feels like a losing battle.
~you sense that there is more freedom in your faith journey than what you are currently experiencing.
~you long to be a part of something bigger than yourself.
I understand this because I have lived this.
If you can relate, read on!
As a Spiritual Director, it is my great joy to help others connect with God, listen to His voice and live from a place of belovedness rather than striving. If there is anything that brings me greater joy, it is experiencing this kind of transformation within a vibrant, supportive community.
My passion flows out of my own journey of release from a performance-based faith and a life of striving to please a God whom I considered nearly impossible to please.
For years I have imagined a community of women who support each other in becoming who God created us to be by embracing the rhythms of living in freedom as one Beloved by God.
Imagine this kind of shift:
- you embrace your unique design in all its glory and limitations.
- you stop finding your worth in what you do - or don't do.
- you learn to live from a place of wholeheartedness, rather than from stress-filled, unhealthy patterns.
- you begin to experience yourself as God's deeply loved, beautifully designed child.
- you come alive to the presence of Jesus in the midst of your ordinary days and live freely from a place of connection with Him and with others.
Friend, I need YOUR help to launch this beautiful community.
When you join today, you will become a founding member of the The Me: When I'm Free Sisterhood. This means that you will be grandfathered in to the community at a deeply discounted rate, which will never increase as long as you remain a member.
This membership community will include:
- a private, encouraging and supportive Facebook group
- a monthly challenge
- regular Zoom gatherings to go deeper together
- full access to future online courses in the membership hub
- all designed to help you discover your identity as a Beloved child of God through the gift of life-changing rhythms
But I need YOUR help to create the vision and rhythms of this community before we roll it out to the general public in a couple of months.
Join now, friend. Doors will remain open until June 17. Let's build this sisterhood together.